BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

I didn't know dogs HAD feathers

Dogfeathers -- a writer's blog. Writers often make the best bloggers, and by best I mean most random. Which can be interesting but also tedious. What I like about Dogfeathers is that Lorraine (the writer, ppl, keep up!) shares recipes for what she has for dinner in between her self-proclaimed rants about her son's new car or her upcoming book. It keeps things spicy (I'm so sorry, I just had to; I hope you understand).

Although, when it comes down to it, aren't all bloggers writers in that they write? Well, aggregators maybe aren't writers in their blogs, even if they are writers elsewhere. It's a very confusing web of definitions.

3 Comments:

  • At 7/26/2006 2:46 AM, Blogger Wigged Out said…

    Oh now see? I didn't get any feedback on the whole recipe things and took it down becuase I assumed everyone thought it was stupid. Maybe I'll have to put it back up.

     
  • At 7/26/2006 2:47 AM, Blogger Wigged Out said…

    Gad. I need to learn to proof read before I post! Sorry about the typos.

     
  • At 7/29/2006 1:14 AM, Blogger Dana Gillin said…

    Yes, please, to putting it back up... And I'm an editor, but I still know what you meant and didn't think any less of ya, Lorraine! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home