BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sorry and junk; no really, I apologize

I have to first apologize to my podcast series listeners -- due to some scheduling mishaps, you'll have to wait until next week for ep9. I'm home and we're all fine, it's just that the schedule this week got a little haywire and Paul and I can't get a chance to sit down in the studio until at least Sunday. Who knows? Maybe next week I'll put out two, just to make up for it. I have no idea what you ppl are doing, having to go 3 whole weeks sans the Blab! But I'm sure you're getting along just fine. ;-)

Anyway, I wanted to say I'm sorry I'm a big slacker. It's just circumstances beyond my control.

Any comments on the Non-Blab? Did you find it helpful or entertaining or do you just wish I'da kept my Blabber shut? Lemme know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home