BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Bunny hat

My good friend Amy knitted a bunny hat. It's seriously cute. Max (the recipient of aforementioned bunny hat) is one lucky lady, for a number of reasons which now includes having a hand-knit bunny hat. I'm jeal.

Amy makes all sortsa cool crafty stuff, so we're kinda kindred spirits. Except her talent transcends mine bc she can knit like a fiend (a knitting fiend, there's GOTTA be such a thing) and she makes jewelry, which I could probably do if I learned the tricks. But the real reason Amy's in a different category than I am is that she can paint. Her artwork is somewhat wonderful. And I'm not just saying that bc I love her dearly. Check out Amy's artsy self at AmyKucharik.com.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home