BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

'Bunny Lovers Unite' is a good name

So I thought that was an original title for a blog when I first started this on Blogger in May, 2005. Turns out it was already a community (since Dec. 2004) on Flickr. Great minds think alike, eh? So take a look at the original Bunny Lovers Unite and get your fill of cute bunny pix. Eventually I'll probably put together a page of bunny photo albums from across the Web (PetBunny people, feel free to submit yours), but I'll just post individually for now.

I bow to Flickr's mvo168, who had the idea for the title 6 months before I did. It's a great name for a group or a blog, but I'm ever more grateful now that I changed my blog's name to BunnyBlab, which is something that (I think) no one else has called their anything. Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken. But please don't throw tomatoes -- it's such a waste of produce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home