BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

While I'm at it...

I'm just pointing all over the blogosphere lately. Today's recommended blog is Larry and Rita's Bunny Business. It's a non-profit (=:-3). More blogs written by bunnies, please. We're a wacky bunch, non-bunny ppl who read this blog, and we often have our bunnies speak or write or blog or...

As my buddy Alex said, "I think you're cool, although I'm not sure how cool lagomorphilia is." I think he's wrong, actually. I never claimed to be cool. This comment came right after he called me a bigger geek than he is, which was a very nice thing for him to say.

Wait
a
second...

He's buttering me up. He just wants blog advice. That conniving jerk!

1 Comments:

  • At 7/20/2006 12:53 PM, Blogger Amy K. said…

    Hey Dana,
    It's not just bunny people who anthropomorphize their pets. Just the other day, I took a great photo of Oscar (the frilled dragon) and Chiba (basilisk) -- two lizards -- in the window together. Oscar had his frill half open from the heat and Chiba was bobbing his head. They were having a conversation (in funny voices): "Oscar: Hey dude, what's up? Why's it so hot? Chiba: Whoa, your mouth is huuuuge..."
    You have to see the picture.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home