BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Helluva week

I've had just a hell of a week... So BunnyBlab, episode 9 will have to wait until 2 weeks from now.

We bought a house, I found two of my four kids had ear mites and had to get that taken care of (c'mon, Pea, they're gone(ish), now EAT!), and we're getting ready for vacation next week. I do apologize for not getting ep9 out this week, but I'm sure my faithful listeners will understand.

2 Comments:

  • At 7/07/2006 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bless your heart Dana! Sorry your kids have ear mites! Thanks for all your help!

     
  • At 7/07/2006 11:07 AM, Blogger Dana Gillin said…

    Thanks, BJ! The Blabs'll be back soon, no worries. I really need a week of relaxation, though! Looking forward to an email update on the newbie FG (have you changed his name?)!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home