BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Friday, June 30, 2006

It's official!!!

They're bonded, folks! Whoo-hoo!

Pea's been out 24/7 with the three other kids for a week and I've been waiting with bated breath (well, almost) for this:


Kayla, Hops, Ariel, Pea -- all in a row (read: not fighting or even chasing!)



Ariel's smushed in the back there, leaning against the Peaster. Ignore the poop in the pic -- it's time to clean the cages. The point is that they're all smooshily cuddling! I'm so happy I could bust!

I don't even feel ornery anymore that I missed John Edwards speak to a roomful of geeks anymore... I did for a while, but this makes me get over that pretty quickly (sorry, John -- it's a bunny thing!). =:-3

I love group love... I mean, er, um, group bunny love. That's it, yeah! :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home