BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Friday, June 16, 2006

BunnyBlab, episode 6: What should I feed my bunny?, part 2 (pellets, kibble and treats)

DOWNLOAD OR LISTEN TO EPISODE 6

Episode 6 of BunnyBlab continues the discussion of what bunnies eat. Paul and I talk about pelleted food and one of a bunny's favorite topics: treats!

Here is the HRS chart for pellet allotment. And don't forget to check out the grid for the recommended analysis of food for your bunny. Is the food you're serving good for your lagamorph?

As promised, a pic of Pea hunting for carrots at the bottom of her salad:


Send in your photos of bunnies chowing down!

Got feedback? Questions? A topic suggestion? Email me!

Episode 7 coming next week. Learn how to bunnyproof your home.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home