BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Back. And tan.

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. I've been on Maui for five days without technology (my choice, as there was a laptop and a wireless connection where we stayed). Happy graduation, Ryan! Much fun was had and many memories were created. Maybe I'll post details (or a list of activities) in a few days. This post has to be quick, as I'm getting caught up on work, too.

Anyway, my kids had their two favorite bunnysitters -- my neighbor Judy and my best friend, Maggie. Making salads before I left took a while and always adds to packing and preparation time, but it's worth it knowing the bunnysitters can be in and out in about 10 minutes a day. I try to make it as easy as possible for them, although Maggie was a sweetheart and bought them fresh mesclun mix and served it up for them yesterday.

So, I'm back and ep 6 of BunnyBlab will be up soon. It just needs a bit of editing. Hopefully tonight I'll be able to post it. Sorry for the few days of stalling! I'm still pretty much keeping to my podcast a week schedule, though... Just not always the same day each week. :-)

2 Comments:

  • At 7/06/2006 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bunnycasting and the EAC eating up your time? Here's hoping you post some pictures of paradise for the office-bound proles and rabbit-lovers alike.

     
  • At 7/06/2006 10:44 AM, Blogger Dana Gillin said…

    pix of paradise, eh? K... I'll get right on that. Right after my vacation next week to Mexico. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home