BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Time to party -- almost

I've been spending my previously idle TV time, which I just got back, bc I was using it all to unpack and organize my house, making spooky (and also very cute) decorations for my upcoming housewarming/Halloween party. I still have a few weeks, but am going to squeeze in a little trip to California in there. Why TF not?

So, there are homemade ghosts, spiders that will hang down from webs, and spider webs all over the porch. Those last ones are real, but I also got fake spider webs. And I need pumpkins. Lots and lots of pumpkins. Paul likes carving the jacks, so I'll paint some (badly) and he'll do something wonderful and elaborate. It'll be a real spooky place and I hope to get lots of cute, scared kids on Halloween.

There will surely be pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home