BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Lots of flags

As I was driving down International Drive (or whatever that road in Philadelphia is called where all the flags are -- you know, by the art museum there) this past Saturday afternoon, I told my mom I was going to make a page on BunnyBlab and another one on FramesByDana.com of all the flags of all the countries of the visitors to the sites. So that's a project I'm collecting info (read: flags) for... stay tuned. (So now that I've written about it, I am committed to doing it.)

Was in Philly for my brother Brett's engagement party. The Maley's are good people and I'm happy our two clans are joining. Sara couldn't be more perfect for Brett, so we're all very happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home