BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

God love liberals

I said in the beginning that this blog wasn't going to be political, but on some issues, I just can't refuse. The drilling in Alaska issue, for instance, is prime fodder, IMHO. If we're going to talk about loving animals, let's get serious.

So I came across (from the many animal-luvin' charities/organizations I'm a member of) this movie this week and almost snotted milk out of my nose (my brothers, Scott and Brett, will especially appreciate that reference) watching it. So glad ExxonMobil announced record-breaking profits in Q405 and that I had to scrimp to shell out the money for gas last year, along with every other automobile-owning person in America. My '97 Honda ain't what it used to be, and it certainly isn't my parents' Prius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home