BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Friday, January 20, 2006

The hunt begins

...for bunny-related podcasts. I have a feeling I'll be a bit hard up for results, but at least it's worth a shot.

I'm all into podcasts for a few reasons. One of which is that I was invited to be a member of a three-person panel on podcasts during our company meeting week next week. Wednesday will be a big day for me (read: early and busy), because in the morning I'm finally going to hear the famed Thorton May speak at a seminar and then the podcast panel in the afternoon. Should be fun, though.

There are a few other reasons I'm all into podcasts, another has to do with work and another has to do with Paul's dedication to social media, which I'm actually finding fascinating (and totally geeky, of course).

So anyway, I'm off to iTunes to look for bunny-related podcasts. Which I'll listen to on my oh-so-cool Zen, which is better and cheaper than the more "fashionable" iPod. What can I say? I respect a good deal. I'm still bragging about the $13 pair of black sandals I got a few years ago and the $16 of Valerie Stevens hooker boots I scored on Valentine's Day 5 years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home