BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Rabbits calendar

Thanks, B! As dependably usual, my brother Brett gave me the Browntrout Rabbits calendar for Christmas, which came late this year because I just went home last weekend for the ol' Christmas celebration.

The cover pic looks a bit like the agouti bun is thinking of having some fun with the blond babe he's got there, but that's just my own perception. =:-3

The calendar, as dependable as Brett is, is filled with adorable bunnies of all sizes. Was going to say "shapes and sizes," but they're all pretty much the same shape. How about "colors and sizes"? That works... Calendars.com, you rock.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 1/23/2007 7:22 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    I got a bunny calendar for Christmas too! Mine was called the Rabbit Rescue Calendar.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home