BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Bloggers are mysterious creatures

So I've been hunting around the blogosphere just now for work (for Paul) and I'm wondering: Why don't bloggers make it easier to email them? A good number of them also don't have profiles. You'd think that professional-type bloggers' would get credibility out of having a bio or a profile of some sort linked from their blog. But some don't even have names. I mean, if someone can enlighten me as to a few good reasons a blogger of business issues wouldn't want their name or email addy on their blog, lemme know. I'm at a loss.

1 Comments:

  • At 1/24/2007 12:32 PM, Blogger digiphile said…

    Spam. Spam, spam and more spam. And other unwelcome solicitations. I've been trying to contact a lot of bloggers recently too; when they disable comments and don't leave an open email, it can be tricky. That being said, I think dana [at] bunnyblab.com is the way to go.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home