BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Cute factor times 10 (plus 2)

Bloggers love other bloggers. The really good blogs are worth an entry. The man has more free time on his hands lately and sends me silly, cute, funny, ridiculous sites more frequently than ever before. TG someone has time for this! Oh, right. I guess I kinda do, too. CuteOverload is the latest. It's wickedly adorable and even has a bunny section, although a few of the cute rules are illustrated by lagamorphs. And that's my bunny tie-in.

Cute things that don't start out cute:
  • The Grinch
  • Pinkies (baby mice)
  • Butterflies (as caterpillers)
  • ___________ ? (comment on this post to expand the list -- it's a tougher question than it seems at first)

Don't be surprised if Pea, Hops, Ariel or Kayla appear on that site. I'll be submitting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home