BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Links o' fun

You're bored? Need to veg for a while? Looking for something fun on the Web but don't know where to find it? I do...

Here are some links (with many more to come, I'm sure) of fun ways to waste your time or get a laugh or buy a goofy present for a goofy friend. All are kid-safe/-appropriate except the ones I describe as "for adults only." Enjoy!

Numa Numa
The guy who made this (the jolly kid in the webcam) basically became a recluse bc of all the media attention he got. Catch the dance that made him famous. If the song's not running through your head for weeks, you haven't repeated the stream enough times. Click the big yellow "WATCH THIS MOVIE." Thanks to Paul for sending me this link; many hours have been wasted and ridiculous dances performed while listening to Numa Numa. Oh, and I've watched it a few times, too. ;-) "Maya hee. Maya ha. Maya ho ho...."

Northern Sun
I will not make this blog political, I swear. I do not preach my political beliefs in life and I won't do it in my blog. That being said, I'm a Democrat. If you are, too, or if you're a Republican who likes to laugh at yourself (my dad doesn't believe you exist if you're the latter), check out Northern Sun. Thanks to Jannine who sent me this link.

The Smurf Name Generator
Ever wonder what your Smurf name would be? Well, of course you have, don't be ridiculous! I'm Futzy Smurf. Go fig.

Guess the Dictator or Sitcom Character
It works in scary ways. First pick a dictator or a sitcom character. In your head. Preferrably one you know things about. Don't tell anyone (like that matters). Then go to the site/game/waste of time and answer each question honestly. It's a bit freaky, but the computer has been right each of the near-15 times I've played.

Bunny links
Don't go through bunny withdrawal, I have a few of those links, too. I'll tease you with a few of them today.

Mr. Chloe, the Pet Bunny Rabbit
A truly cute site for kids. I understand the "Mr. Chloe" phenomenon, as Amber was a boy. Takes practice to tell the difference when they're babies. :-)

Rabbit Shop
Not that I'm hinting (bc I'm really not), but here's a good site for gifts for people who love bunnies or bunnies themselves.

BunnyCams
Seriously. You could waste hours watching the bunnies at this oh-so-cool shelter in Van Nuys, Calif. Or if it's bedtime and you're not tired, watch them sleep. Hey, it puts me to sleep watching my kids!

That's all for today. More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home