BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Comment already!

Hey, blog readers!

I've crossed the first milestone in my blog traffic. I'm now at 122 hits. Whoo-hoo!

The only problem is I don't know who the heck you are. :-( And that makes me a sad bunny...

So comment and tell me how mad you are that I haven't added anything in nearly three weeks (because I'm a big slacker and deserve to have my bloggy rights taken away from me -- no! please! anything but that!). Or tell me you want more bunny pix. Or, hell, just say, "Hi, Dana, this is your long-lost friend, Schmoopsie Poopsie. We had homeroom together in high school. I had flourescent pink, waist-length hair at the time." Well, only say that if you are, indeed Schmoopsie Poopsie. Man, that girl was odd....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home