BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Shopping Spree

And I thought buying Jacoby's supplies was fun! Kibble and toothbrushes don't compare to today's shopping excursion! I just shopped for a few collars and a coat for my boy. Take a look...

I went to NeedleNoseApparel

and built a blue coat with this fleece as the shell and snood material:

and a winter collar to match:

Then I bought a cute Noel teddy bear collar on eBay:

And I grabbed 2 awesome and lovely collars from 2 Hounds Design, a mistletoe:

and a dragonfly (for all seasons):


Lindsay from WAG once told me she had too many collars, that she just loved buying them. I can't see her point at all. ;-)

Where's your favorite online greyhound-apparel/collar/whatever store? Comment and tell me!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home