BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Why I love Best Friends in Utah

Check out this video. Thank God there are places like this with people like this, who will do "whatever it takes" for an animal in need. (Best Friends is the animal sanctuary that brings you DogTown on the National Geographic Channel.)



Learn more about the funds that made this rescue possible and to become a Guardian Angel of Best Friends.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 12/02/2009 9:32 AM, Blogger Heart of a Cowgirl said…

    I live with 7 bunnies, 2 dogs, 4 horses, 2 goats and 3 chickens and Best Friends is on the top of my list of vacation destinations... :)

     
  • At 12/02/2009 10:23 PM, Blogger Dana Gillin said…

    Hey, Cowgirl!

    Quite a nice little zoo you have there!!! Check out this Google map I made for a Best Friends vacation:

    http://tinyurl.com/ye9kalh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home