BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mesmerizing bunny video

Watch bunnies hop. Keep watching. Don't stop watching....

This 8 minutes of video is somehow captivating. I think it's because of the music loop. But also, these bunnies are just too damn cute. It's like a family of SweetPeas! I just hope they don't all have her Lil' Miss Thang attitude!



And be sure to check out RabbitHouses.net, as they're the wonderful structures seen in the video. Does anyone have one? Comment and let me know how you like it.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 5/24/2008 11:07 PM, Blogger RG said…

    Oh thanks for finding the video ... we have been looking at the still for those houses and those cute Spots!

    It did seem like I saw more bunnies coming out than were ever going in! Kind of like the clown cars at the circus!

     
  • At 5/27/2008 9:26 AM, Blogger Deb Cushman said…

    They sure seemed to be fascinated by those apple sticks! YUM!

     
  • At 5/28/2008 4:26 PM, Blogger d. moll, l.ac. said…

    I have English Spots too (just two), so this is much fun, I think they would like this housing. I wonder what kind of wood is used and what the between floor connection is; just a hole or a ramp or what.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home