BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sierra Club Quiz: How Green is my Getaway?

The Sierra Club, one of the several environmental and wildlife organizations to which I am a proud member, has posted a series of quizzes entitled How Green is my _____? I just took the How Green is my Getaway quiz. What I like about the quizzes is that they're entertainingly phrased. Like this question: "Does it really matter whether I take a plane or train or drive? That plane's going to fly even if I'm not on it."

Also, some people just don't like taking quizzes, but they want the educational meat. For them, you can always jump to the answers. Here's the answer list (complete with educational explanations, of course) for the getaway quiz.

Comment and post your quiz results! My getaway quiz results: 90%. I have to say, though, that I mostly made educated guesses on these. Try for yourself and tell me how you did!


If you're lazy and want all the quizzes in one shot, here they are:

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 4/30/2008 8:58 AM, Blogger Deb Cushman said…

    We were pretty green on the Getaway, but didn't do so good on the Bikeride!

     
  • At 5/01/2008 11:20 PM, Blogger RG said…

    75 on the get-away .. but listen, we don't want too many LA trips to Seattle! We got enough people up here!

    Also, I can't begin to estimate the carbon it takes to stay in motels and eat out for the 3 or 4 days to get here and then back...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home