BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Angry Alien

It turns out the alien's not so angry at all. He's rather funny. And he likes using bunnies in 30-second cartoon re-enactments of famous movies. If you haven't checked him out (or if you haven't seen the new movies), get thee to Angry Alien and watch the movies you've been missing.

(To all the people who have let me know about Angry Alien over the past year or two, yes, I've known about them for a looooooong time now, but just haven't posted about them. I have no idea why. Angry Alien's a source of wonderment and fun. Don't miss The Shining, which is one of my all-time faves.)

NOTE: Some of the short movies are more graphic -- it IS a cartoon, after all -- than the original movies, so be careful letting the kids watch.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home