BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Friday, April 04, 2008

World famous in Poland

I forget where that phrase came from (someone comment and tell me!), but it's how I feel lately. Paul's started using BunnyBlab as an example of small market success stories in this talks on social media, so the word is getting out.

Now, if you're not necessarily a house rabbit person or that into pets or animals, BunnyBlab may confuse you. Why would anyone dedicate any time at all to this stuff? Simple answer -- there's an audience and I like it. (So there! =:-3) More than an audience, actually -- a community. And building the community is what I'm all about.

At any rate, when people blog about Paul's talk they sometimes blog about the BunnyBlab example. And I think that's just cool.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 4/04/2008 11:05 PM, Blogger RG said…

    I don't know the phrase, but isn't the I-net a strange place???

     
  • At 8/05/2009 9:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That's from 'Spinal Tap', the same movie that gave us, "it goes to eleven"

     
  • At 8/24/2009 9:05 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    The quote is from To Be Or Not To Be, a great Mel Brooks movie.

     
  • At 7/25/2010 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's originally from the 1942 version of To Be Or Not To Be, the one with Jack Benny and Carole Lombard.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home