BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Star Trek's The Trouble with Tribbles


It has come to my attention that CBS has posted entire episodes of entire seasons of some classic TV shows. The original Star Trek series is one of those shows. I mention this not because I'm a Trekkie, but because my good friend Amy recently told me about this one episode she saw last weekend called The Trouble with Tribbles that she thought I'd like. Adorable little fuzzball creatures that multiply like mad. Sound like anybunny we know? ;-)

Watch and smile. Then waste even MORE time catching up on the series that only lasted 3 measly seasons. :-)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2/24/2008 12:52 PM, Blogger Deb Cushman said…

    We love the tribbles! "The Trouble with Tribbles" is our favorite Star Trek episode. Those tribbles stole the show!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home