BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Life Expectancy Calculator

How long will you live? Find out with this fun tool. (Thanks, MarthaStewart.com for pointing me to it!)

I have to say, I answered everything perfectly honestly and my result was 99. Wonder what they would have said if I would have answered that I work out 3-5 times a week (I don't, so I didn't lie)!

Take the quiz and let me know what your expectancy is! (Comment and tell me!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 4/07/2008 8:53 PM, Blogger RG said…

    OK it's 101! And, if I flossed more and took more calcium and etc. I could be 104! But - I already flossed and took calcium to the max of the answers so I am not too sure of that test ... I think it helps to have very old parents!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home