BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Two adorable hamster(?) vids

Tonight I thought I'd bring you some fun with animals that just proves as long as they have something to eat, they couldn't care less what we humans do to them. Enjoy!

First up is Mocha and his broccoli:


Then we have the the hamster maestro:


BTW, I'm not the best at identifying hamsters from, well, several other possibilities. So if they're not hamsters, comment and correct me!

Thanks to The Cute Project for keeping tabs on everything adorable!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 3/04/2008 8:44 AM, Blogger Deb Cushman said…

    Love Mocha's little feets! Sure is enjoying that broccoli!

    Nothing is going to distract that other little hamster from that popcorn!

    Both excellent examples of focused eating!

     
  • At 3/07/2008 5:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh my -- these are adorable clips!
    Um, Dana, for some reason you seem unable to receive my email. I've had bizarre difficulty with some of my email lately. Would you mind taking a peek in your junk mail in the event a few of the messages I sent got to you. Sorry to be a bother, I realize you're likely plenty busy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home