BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Friday, December 05, 2008

You may call me "Madam"

This blog is about to change a bit and get more focus. I have just been accepted as a new board member of the House Rabbit Connection and I'm TOTALLY excited!

I'm going to my first meeting this coming Sunday. As extroverted as I am, I'm a wallflower when I walk into a room of strangers who all know each other, so I'm really happy that I'll be carpooling with Paula Raposa, the president of the HRC. (Paula, pls correct me if I have your position wrong!) We'll get to know each other a bit better and I'll walk in with a friend. Thanks, Paula, for being so cool!

Now, about the blog. But it's not only the blog, it may just be a revival of the BunnyBlab podcast series, too! The first 9 were mainly informational. Meant for people who were considering a bunny as a pet or who had one (or more) and didn't know what to do with them. I think the next several podcasts will be interviews or at least discussions with other HRC board members and HRC members. I can even use the quarterly HRC newsletter to get a request out there (and maybe get a few more listeners, too!).

If you have suggestions about topics for future podcasts or have great bunny stories to share, email me and let me know! Or comment on this post. Or send a carrier pigeon. Or let Santa know (I know he's coming for at least Paul this year!).

Anyway, I'm thrilled to be the House Rabbit Connection's newest board member. Hopefully much fun and good will come from my new organization and my blog and podcast series, too.

Stay tuned for more...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home