BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Martha blogs

Martha Stewart, to whom I've been compared by Paul in our PnD blog, started a blog last year and she's really diligent with keeping up with posts, which is sometimes hard to do. I guess it doesn't hurt that she has "blog managers" to help her out! :-)

Martha has built a blog studio, which she keeps intentionally simple to deter distractions. If only all of us could have a separate space for blogging! But maybe the mobility of the laptop bloggers (me included) counts for more, as I can blog whenever I'm around my laptop and come across an interesting bit of bunny-related news or a video that my readers like... Food for thought.

What do you think? Are you a one-place for blogging sort or do you blog wherever you are (with a laptop)?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 9/25/2008 8:51 PM, Blogger Deb Cushman said…

    Well, I used to be a one-space blogger 'cuz we only had one computer hooked up to the Internet! But ever since I got my laptop, I've been an all-over-the-house-and-sometimes-out-of-the-house blogger!

     
  • At 9/25/2008 11:40 PM, Blogger RG said…

    Nope .. just one place .. out of the way and quiet ...

     
  • At 9/27/2008 12:13 PM, Blogger Dana Gillin said…

    Rabbits' Guy -- one place where bunnies run between your feet, right? ;-)

    Laptops really change how people compute. Of course, they aren't for everyone. They give you an excuse to bury your head in your laptop while doing anything else, which isn't always good. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home