BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Tennis frame

I was commissioned this week to make a frame for a tennis-lover's birthday. A tennis lover by the name of Teri. What resulted was actually something pretty great, I think. Here's a lame picture of it (always too much light or not enough in this apartment).

I've made a few frames lately that came out pretty cool-looking... Too bad my family keeps saying they're all stocked up. It's something I love to do. One of these days I'll have them all on a Web site with ordering information. Right now, I just point people to my email addy, which works for now, I suppose. One of my future and dream-ish jobs is to make these and sell them and make actual money off them. For now, I suppose they'll just be presents to people.

For instance, here's one I made for my good friend Leigha's little girl, Chloe, when she got her tonsils and adenoids out and fluid drained from her ears a month or two ago. The poor little girl. This kid has gone through so much in her few short years on this planet, and she's one of the cutest kids you'll ever see. Curly blond hair and a smile to melt ice. It's amazing how kids bounce back from starting off so tough.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home