BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"Big Buck Bunny" and "Bunny"

I have two vids for you for the finale of my countdown to 2009. They are animated "shorts" and I love them!

First up is Big Buck Bunny, who proves that every big heart has its limits. Wait for the "bonus scene" after the credits!



Second up is a video simply entitled "Bunny." It's endearing for reasons I can't explain. Comment and let me know why I love it! It was created by the people who made Ice Age. (I put this one second because I've used it before.)




And Happy New Year!!!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 12/31/2008 10:45 PM, Blogger The Bunns said…

    Hoppy New Year Too ...

     
  • At 1/02/2009 8:58 AM, Blogger Deb Cushman said…

    It's wonderful to see videos again that we'd forgotten! And a Happy New Year to you also!

     
  • At 1/02/2009 10:00 PM, Blogger Jan said…

    The 2nd one was endearing because we all hope we will be with our departed loved ones again . . . I miss my mother so much . . . she never got to meet the little house bunny who means the world to us!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home