BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Monday, September 24, 2007

The indexing never really ends

In the blogosphere, the goal is to get as many of the right readers as possible. And, as directories get more savvy about how to index blogs, blogs get to the point where the directories send you invitations to join. I guess BunnyBlab's at that point (the traffic is great, by the way -- an average of about 900 page views each month this year through August).

When I was away on my honeymoon in France, I got an invitation from a directory that wants to jump-start their listings with a healthy Pets Blog Directory section. Kudos to them! So I've added BunnyBlab to their rankings. Thanks, Julie!

Pets Blog Directory

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home