BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Waitless.org

This site makes me think about what useful things people will use their free time with now that they can take a t-shirt off in .7 seconds. Thanks, P, for sending it to me! But why did they get a .org site?!

Some comments on the individual tricks they show:

Quick-pop a bottle cap -- knowing me, I'd get the wrong one popped and soda would be all over the place. ;-)

2-minute soda chill -- Sounds good, but what a lot of salt you'd have to keep on hand and you can't exactly open the can after you've just sloshed it around for 2 minutes.

Quick-peel an egg -- I'm totally trying this next time. I just hope I don't cut my lip on the edge of the shell!

Instant shirt removal -- Looks like it works with a t-shirt, but probably not with anything tighter (like baby-tees, for instance).

Turbo parking -- Can I try this with your car, Honey? Just in case I slam mine into the meter...

Instant baby soothe -- Remarkable. Just don't tell Al Gore you're wasting water like this. I think fountains also work (plus there you can recycle a teeny bit of water instead of running the tap).

Fast-pour ketchup -- This method has been around for years. It's what people used to call "hitting the 57," as on a Heinz bottle, the number 57 on the neck is perfectly positioned for a little smack bringing about a ketchup river.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home