BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Big news at our house

Today, we got our box of books. I can't tell you how proud I am of my Paul. He handed in the manuscript in October, so we've been waiting a long time for these babies. It's going to be a best-seller... just you wait and see.



If social media perks your ears, check out Paul's The New Influencers site. It's chock full of goodies having to do with the book. It's also currently the only place you can read the acknowledgments.

When you order it, check out page 151. BunnyBlab's cited as an example of a niche blog and podcast series. I noted that the archival value of the podcast series is just as important to me (as a reason for producing them in the first place) as the original publication of the Blabs. Anyway, there's LOTS more interesting stories than this one in the book -- many profiles of people who have done creative and wonderful things the past few years and a lot of insanely smart analysis of those events by my Paul.

I'm bursting with pride for my fiance. And with love like I've never known and never will with anyone else. He's my hero in so many ways. And now he's an author, too.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 4/16/2007 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats! It's on my list to go buy at Powell's. [I stumbled here through a piece Paul did for Bulldog Reporter - I'm a former TechTargeter as well.]

     
  • At 10/02/2007 3:45 PM, Blogger Dana Gillin said…

    THIS PAGE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
    Are you buying a new house? Home loans and mortgages can be confusing. Do you need help with homeowner information? What about mortgage rates and Home Loans? If you need to compare interest rate quotes or find the best Mortgage Rates in your area, we can help. Sign online today and read all of our mortgage information. From Arizona mortgages to Colorado mortgages, we can help!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home