BunnyBlab

Where I blab about bunnies and encourage your bunny (and other animal) stories.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

About Today

Jen Hubley, a friend of mine from our days at TechTarget, has skyrocketed her career by securing a posh job at About.com. She's the person responsible for the daily About Today newsletter. Needless to say, it's good to know people in high places... This is a (poor) graphic facsimile of their newsletter today... Yours truly is featured and very, very flattered and honored. Thanks, Jen!



The links:

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 10/12/2007 8:35 PM, Blogger The Old Professor said…

    Hi Dana,
    This might seem weird but I’m quite used to that. I am a fan of Jen Hubley at Answers and wanted to drop her a note but find it almost impossible (for me) to find a place to send it to.
    I wanted to assure her the baseball series coming up should not give her the problem she was worried about. She’s afraid of losing her Ohio boyfriend if the Red Sox win. That’s only happened once since God was a little boy and if it does happen again the end of the world will be near and she won’t need a boyfriend.
    I’d appreciate it if you would pass this reminder along to her and you can tell her it comes from an 84-year old who blogs as “The Old Professor” at http://oldprof.blogspot.com/ and is also a displaced New Englander but still a Red Sox fan.
    Thanks,
    The Old Professor
    Carmel, CA
    p-henry@comcast.net

    PS If it interests you (it would me) I found your blog by Goggling "Jen Hubley” about.com –fashion
    I wondered if she was the same Jen Hubley who is a name in the fashion world? I guessed not.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home